Mesothelioma Support Groups
The mesothelioma experience is often daunting and isolating. In order to help patients, caregivers and family members cope, the Meso Foundation offers several mesothelioma support groups. You can join our telephonic groups (schedule listed below) which meet every two weeks, or you can receive mesothelioma support through our Facebook groups on your own time, at all times of day or night. Because we take confidentiality and privacy very seriously, call-in numbers and invitations to the Facebook groups will only be sent to you after you register with us.
To register and join a group, please contact Jill Zajac at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (703)879-3819. In your email, please let Jill know your connection to the disease and the mesothelioma support group you wish to be a part of.
Our available Facebook groups include:
• The Mesothelioma Survivors and Caregivers (private, by invitation only)
• Mesothelioma Caregiver Conversations (private, by invitation only)
• Mesothelioma Loss Support (private, by invitation only)
• Cure Mesothelioma (public, click on link to join)
By participating in our mesothelioma support groups, you agree to our community commenting policy which is listed below.
We reserve the right to delete posts containing any of the following elements:
• personal attacks
• willful misinformation
• any advertising
• off-topic / irrelevant posts
• anything that infringes on copyrights or trademarks
• promoting illegal or questionable activities
• promoting treatments that have not been vetted in peer reviewed respected scientific journals
If you repeatedly violate this policy, you will be removed from our page.