Welcome to the Meso Foundation
The Meso Foundation (formerly MARF) is the only non-profit organization dedicated to ending mesothelioma and the suffering caused by it, by funding research, providing education and support for patients and their families, and by advocating for federal funding of mesothelioma research.
Connect with us
Become a part of our growing community! Get help, or help us raise awareness and deliver information.
A mesothelioma diagnosis can feel overwhelming and isolating, but you don't have to go through it alone. The Mesothelioma Applied Research Foundation (Meso Foundation) is here to help you and support you through this diagnosis.
Access the following information through our website:
To register and join a group, please contact Erin Maas at email@example.com or by phone at (877) 363-6376. In your email, please let Erin know your connection to the disease and the mesothelioma support group you wish to be a part of.
- > The Mesothelioma Survivors and Caregivers (private, by invitation only)
- > Warrior Voices (private, by invitation only)
- > Mesothelioma Caregiver Conversations (private, by invitation only)
- > Mesothelioma Loss Support (private, by invitation only)
- > Cure Mesothelioma (public, click on link to join)
To organize a fundraising event benefiting the Meso Foundation, please contact Dana Purcell at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 879-3821.
- > Learn more about volunteering and fundraising opportunities
- > Upcoming Community Events
- > Fundraising Ideas
- > Event Planning Tips
- > Manage or create a "friends asking friends" fundraising page